- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All sales are FINAL. No refunds. We will exchange the size or style (for anything on our website and currently available in stock) only if we are contacted within 8 days of the delivery date. All items must have the original tags attached and liners in place. Due to federal health regulations, items that are soiled, worn, damaged or laundered will not be accepted and will be returned at the clients' expense. In order to exchange an item, you must call us within 8 days of delivery to be assigned a return authorization number (RA #). This number must be clearly written on the front of the package you return to us. Any item returned without a return authorization number (RA #) will be refused. We must receive the return within 8 days of the time the authorization was issued or the RA will be voided. All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the client and will be charged to your credit card. Once we receive the returned item(s), we will determine whether the item(s) is in the same condition in which it was sent to you.
- Once tags are removed from an item, we are no longer responsible for any damage that may arise.
- In the unlikely event you receive an item that is damaged or defective, we will make every attempt to replace it with the same or like item at no additional charge to you.
- In the event of a refund, a 20% re-stocking shipping&handling fee may be charged to you.(We do not refund shipping fees.)
- All defects or damages must be identified and issued a return authorization number within 8 days of delivery by the client.
- Curves N’ Waves is not responsible for any duties, taxes, custom charges or other fees tied with international shipping. It is the client's responsibility to inspect and understand these associated charges prior to purchase. If an item is refused delivery by the client on international orders for any reason, no refund will be provided and additional charges will apply.
- If you choose to receive a store credit, the credit amount will remain on your Curves N’ Waves account and will be redeemable by phone.
We reserve the right to revise the price of any product on this website without notice. Any sale can be refused at any time by Curves n' Waves if we find the pricing or other information on the website is incorrect.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
- *When making a purchase of multiple item(s) that are either out of stock or no longer available we will send what is available and refund any items that are sold out.
- All international sales are final. No returns, exchanges or exceptions.
- All Sale Items are FINAL SALE.
Pre-orders will be charged at the time your order is placed. No returns are accepted on pre-ordered items. Pre-order items are returnable for store credit ONLY. If you cancel your order for any reason, we will gladly offer you online store credit good for any item (in stock). Pre-order items are charged at the time of purchase despite of when it ships.
Delivery dates for pre-orders are estimated dates given to Curves N’ Waves directly from the manufacturer. This date is not a guaranteed date. However, we will try our best to uphold the date. It is possible that circumstances beyond our control (I.E. Custom hold-ups) may cause a change in the estimated delivery date.
Most of the designer swimwear we represent is constructed of the finest imported fabrics, trim and custom hardware. Many of the suits are particularly fragile and are not intended for strenuous water activity, heavily chlorinated water or extended periods of sun exposure. Unless otherwise noted, all of the suits we represent can be worn in pool or ocean water. Always rinse your suit immediately in clean cold water after wearing it in salt water to avoid damage to hardware finishes. All swimwear should be cared for in the same manner as fine lingerie. Hand wash only in cold water using very mild soap, shampoo or specialty lingerie detergent. Do not use woolite, bleach, laundry detergent or any type of stain remover. Lie flat or hang to dry. Separate top and bottom so colors do not bleed. components. Note: hot tubs and swimming pools will increase suit wear. Dark and bright colors will fade quicker and is not considered a manufacturers defect. Suntan lotions and oils may stain and can be harmful to the life span of your suit.
The lines we carry generally fit slightly smaller, with less coverage than traditional department store lines, unless noted.
While we make every effort to ensure that all information displayed on our web site is fully accurate, occasionally a typographical error can occur or merchandise pictured will be different from the actual item due to various issues. To continue our commitment of providing you with the best possible service, we will inform you of any known discrepancies when you place your order or as quickly as possible thereafter. We reserve the right to cancel or modify promotions and/or orders at any time due to system or typographical error, fraud or other unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to change data/prices on the site at any time.